Proposal to replace the reference to 07-193 in SAS-2 with an annex

Alvin.Cox at seagate.com Alvin.Cox at seagate.com
Wed Jul 23 08:16:41 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0807236_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

I have a couple of isues with this.
1. The figure is a general figure for TxRx connections rather than
specific to the test load. It should probably be in the TxRx section of
chapter 5.
2. Although the pdf file describing how the 10-meter cable was measured is
informative, the s-parameter zip file is normative and required for
simulations used to test the transmitter and receiver.
It will be on the agenda for discussion.
Alvin Cox
Seagate Technology, LLC
Office 405-381-8067
Cell 405-206-4809
E-Mail	alvin.cox at seagate.com
"Penokie, George" <George.Penokie at lsi.com>
No Phone Info Available
07/23/2008 08:53 AM
"T10 Reflector (t10 at t10.org)" <t10 at t10.org>
cc
"Fromm, Galen" <Galen.Fromm at molex.com>, "Alvin.Cox at seagate.com"
<Alvin.Cox at seagate.com>
Subject
Proposal to replace the reference to 07-193 in SAS-2 with an annex
This is a re-creation of 07-193r1 putting it into a form that can be
placed into the SAS-2 standard as an informative annex. If you have any
comments let me know. I suspect it will be high on the agenda for the next
SAS-2 phy call.
Your PDF file will be posted at:
Bye for now,
George Penokie