SAS PHY working group calls will resume on July 31, 2008

Alvin.Cox at seagate.com Alvin.Cox at seagate.com
Thu Jul 17 16:17:02 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0807177_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

You can find those changes here:
This will not be updated in the SAS 2.0 draft standard until we have a
working simulation to use for physical receiver testing.
Alvin Cox
Seagate Technology, LLC
Office 405-381-8067
Cell 405-206-4809
E-Mail	alvin.cox at seagate.com
"Bent Hessen-Schmidt" <bhessen at SynthesysResearch.com>
No Phone Info Available
07/17/2008 05:35 PM
<Alvin.Cox at seagate.com>, <t10 at t10.org>
cc
Subject
RE: SAS PHY working group calls will resume on July 31, 2008
Hi Alvin,
During the face to face meeting in North Carolina, we agreed upon the NEXT
cross talk source be a frequency off set larger than I think it was 2000
ppm as 20 ppm did not assure the non correlation which we were looking
for. This has not yet been reflected in Figures 133 and 134 or Table 72 of
5.3.7.4.4.1.
Sincerely,
Bent Hessen-Schmidt
SyntheSys Research, Inc.