SAS PHY working group calls will resume on July 31, 2008

Bent Hessen-Schmidt bhessen at SynthesysResearch.com
Thu Jul 17 15:35:51 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0807176_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Hi Alvin,
During the face to face meeting in North Carolina, we agreed upon the
NEXT cross talk source be a frequency off set larger than I think it was
2000 ppm as 20 ppm did not assure the non correlation which we were
looking for. This has not yet been reflected in Figures 133 and 134 or
Table 72 of 5.3.7.4.4.1.
Sincerely,
Bent Hessen-Schmidt
SyntheSys Research, Inc.
3475-D Edison Way
Menlo Park, CA 94025
(650) 364-1853
www.BERTScope.com
________________________________
From: owner-t10 at t10.org [mailto:owner-t10 at t10.org] On Behalf Of
Alvin.Cox at seagate.com
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 10:40 AM
To: t10 at t10.org
Subject: SAS PHY working group calls will resume on July 31, 2008
The weekly SAS PHY working group calls will resume on July 31, 2008. All
calls begin on Thursdays at 10:00 CDT.
Toll Free Dial in Number: (877)810-9442
International Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number: (636)651-3190
PARTICIPANT CODE: 3243413
Webex information:
https://seagate.webex.com/seagate
Topic: SAS-2 PHY WG