T10/07-469r6 (iADT) Posted

Paul Suhler Paul.Suhler at Quantum.Com
Wed Jul 9 23:54:49 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0807100_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

I have posted the latest revision of the iADT proposal.  It incorporates
changes suggested in the 18 June ADI teleconference:
Please recall that working group members have been asked to investigate TCP
timeouts so that we can discuss them with respect to the ADT Timeout(ack).
Cheers,
Paul
___________________________________
Paul A. Suhler | Firmware Engineer | Quantum Corporation | Office:
949.856.7748 | paul.suhler at quantum.com
___________________________________
Disregard the Quantum Corporation confidentiality notice below.  The
information contained in this transmission is not confidential.  Permission
is hereby explicitly granted to disclose, copy, and further distribute to any
individual(s) or organization(s), without restriction.
The information contained in this transmission may be
confidential. Any disclosure, copying, or further
distribution of confidential information is not permitted
unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by
Quantum Corporation. Furthermore, Quantum Corporation is not
responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the
substance of this communication or for any delay in its
receipt.