Y.Horiuchi jl01881 at jcom.home.ne.jp
Tue Jul 1 21:56:20 PDT 2008

* "Y.Horiuchi" <jl01881 at jcom.home.ne.jp>
*
Katata-san,
Thank you making proposal "Pioneer proposal COMReset.doc"
I would like to adding some condition.
1) SSP difinition
 There is no so much implementaion difference between SSP on/off.
 COMReset with SSP=0
 COMReset with SSP=1
2) Internal parameter difinition
 Internal parameters : Mode parameter
		      internal setting
		      Authentification setting
I do not want to see Movie playback down by unexpexted COMReset issued by
Storage Class Driver.
Regards

> From: keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
> Date: 2008/07/01 火 午後 08:46:02 JST
> To: mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com
> CC: <t10 at t10.org>
> Subject: Posted: Agenda and other proposals
>

> Hello all,
>
> I posted Agenda proposal and others on ftp.
>
> ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_7/Proposal/Jul08
>  Agenda Jul08.doc
>  DVD-Download.pdf
>  DVD_model.pdf
>  Pioneer proposal COMReset.doc
>
> About COMReset, I received a request from our drive division to create a
> recommended model. The drive division also is asked about the model from
some
PC
> manufactures.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Keiji Katata
> PIONEER CORP.

#     Y.Horiuchi			     #
#  Storage Procurement Engineering , lenovo-J #
#  E-Mail: jl01881 at jcom.home.ne.jp	     #
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org