SAS Interface Power Management meeting August 18

Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com
Tue Jul 1 15:17:39 PDT 2008

* Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com
*
I have been in touch with Joseph Chen (host for August T13 meeting) about
scheduling a face-to-face meeting in conjunction with the August T13
meetings in San Jose. Joseph has indicated that room is available. Here are
the details:
when: Monday August 18, 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
where: same hotel as August T13 meetings
     Doubletree Hotel San Jose
     2050 Gateway Place, San Jose
     phone 408-453-4000
     room rate: $159.00
More details about making room reservations, etc. are in the official T13
announcement ->
http://www.t13.org/Documents/UploadedDocuments/docs2008/eptm72r0-August__2008_T13_Plenary_Meeting_Announcement.pdf

An earlier poll on this reflector indicated that 8 people thought they
could attend, which should be enough for a constructive meeting. Agenda
will cover proposals 08-015, 08-206, 08-249, and any other subjects related
to adding partial and slumber power management modes to SAS interface. This
meeting is being planned because I anticipate that there is no time
available during T10 meeting week to discuss this subject, since SAS
Protocol and SAS Physical meetings have letter ballot resolution as their
first priority.
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org