T10.wikidot.com

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Tue Jan 8 12:45:53 PST 2008

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
Pat,
I am getting overwhelmed by the shear number of emails that are popping up in
my inbox about this thread and under-whelmed by the actual content.
The idea of creating an T10.wikidot.com site sounds like the latest round in
a food fight that needs to stop now.
I believe that Ralph proclaimed your topic inappropriate for the T10
reflector in a fit of frustration over not being able to communicate clearly
with you. I am sure Ralph regrets his email.
For the record, product commercials and job solicitation emails are banned
|from the T10 reflector. All other SCSI topics are fair game no matter how
tedious they might appear to be.
I stayed quiet until now hoping the issue would blow over, but it appears to
be getting out of hand. I think it is time to end this squabble.
John
John Lohmeyer		       Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
LSI Corp.		       Voice: +1-719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.		Cell: +1-719-338-1642
Colo Spgs, CO 80907
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org