SPC Inquiry for Quad-Aligned Zero -- deprecated since SPC-4 maybe

Ralph Weber roweber at IEEE.org
Tue Jan 8 12:38:48 PST 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r080108g_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Pat,
"We" (including you) are allowed to discuss any SCSI subject you like
here. However, some (dare I say many) of us think this particular
subject amounts to flogging a dead horse.
For example, my best guess is that you have zero change of seeing
a single work of SPC-4 changed as a result of any past or future
discussions of this topic.
We are hoping the root canal will end soon, but that is almost
entirely your call.
As for creating a reflector devoted to the question: "How many
ways can I misinterpret an American National Standard?" ...
I find the prospect repugnant in the extreme.
Regards,
.Ralph