David Burg daviburg at windows.microsoft.com
Mon Jan 7 19:17:52 PST 2008

* David Burg <daviburg at windows.microsoft.com>
*
Dear Katata-san,
This proposal is highly different from Microsoft-Toshiba proposal and you
mention "Pioneer and its partner companies do not receive any request of the
above items from PC manufactures."
I believe however that David Walp already shared with the committee at the
previous meeting the following from Dell in a response to a similar comment
you made at the Las Vegas meeting. It case it slipped through, let me repeat