SPC Inquiry for Quad-Aligned Zero -- deprecated since SPC-4 maybe

Knight, Frederick Frederick.Knight at netapp.com
Fri Jan 4 13:34:01 PST 2008

* "Knight, Frederick" <Frederick.Knight at netapp.com>
*
Yes, you're right.
Should =  "it is strongly recommended".
Should does not necessarily mean that there is also a "should not",
unless in fact, it is really there (and there are several "should not"
places in SPC; but this is NOT one of them).
I'm content with the text as is (other than the editorial change of the
double "should be"), and will leave any changes to those with an issue.
	Fred