Two Persistent Reservation questions

Knight, Frederick Frederick.Knight at netapp.com
Fri Jan 4 09:11:34 PST 2008

* "Knight, Frederick" <Frederick.Knight at netapp.com>
*
This changed between spc3r21a (11/2004) and spc3r22 (3/2005).
Also interesting that spc3r21a mentions the RESERVE, RESERVE AND IGNORE
EXISTING KEY (interesting typo), and some other service actions.
HP letter ballot comment 102/103 change 3 references in 5.6.9 from
"RESERVED" to "REGISTER" - see
http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/document.04/04-355r9.pdf; maybe that is where
it changed.
	Fred