Group Reservations Phone Conference

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 3 10:15:50 PST 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0801037_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

I posted a proposal for an addition to Persistent Reservations.  The
proposal is 08-025r0 with an accompanying presentation to introduce the
proposal which is 08-024r0.
These generated much traffic and discussion of modifying the proposal to
cover additional requirements.	These discussion included a request to
have a phone conference to help people understand the problem(s) that are
needed to be solved.  To that end I will be hosting a Group Reservations
phone conference next week.  There will be no web conference utilities
just audio.
If you are interested in attending please let me know which of the
following times is best for you.  I will select the time from the
Monday, January 7, 9:00 - 10:00 AM MST
Monday, January 7, 1:00 - 2:00 PM MST
Tuesday, January 8, 9:00 - 10:00 AM MST
Tuesday, January 8, 1:00 - 2:00 PM MST
Wednesday, January 9, 9:00 - 10:00 AM MST
Thanks,
Kevin D. Butt
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-2869 / 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com