SCSI over PCIe?

plavarre at lexar.com plavarre at lexar.com
Wed Feb 6 13:26:28 PST 2008

* <plavarre at lexar.com>
*
> > > I am working a PCI-express board which contains a Flash memory,
and I
> > > would like the Flash memory to be managed as a mass storage by
Windows
> > > or Linux, that is in a similar manner that is used with USB Flash
> > > devices.
> >
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PCI_Express
> > doesn't yet clearly say how people wire SCSI thru USB thru PCIe.
Kindly from offline, PCIe != ExpressCard == USB + PCIe, e.g., as in:
""" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ExpressCard
The host device supports both PCI Express and USB 2.0 connectivity
through the ExpressCard slot, and each card uses whichever the designer
feels most appropriate to the task.
"""
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org