Sat meeting

Mark Overby MOverby at nvidia.com
Fri Dec 5 15:23:33 PST 2008

* Mark Overby <MOverby at nvidia.com>
*
I apologize. I sent out an email this morning but it didn't go out. I had to
make an urgent trip to the physician with a broken bone in my foot.
Sent from blackberry
------
contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution
is prohibited.	If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by
------
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org