Fwd: [incits-chairs] Action Requested: 2009 Nominations for the Annual INCITS Awards - Due Friday, February 20, 2009

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Wed Dec 3 10:32:44 PST 2008

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0812031_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>
Attachment #1: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0812031_in081469.htm">in081469.htm</a>

All,
The attached document explains how you can nominate someone for INCITS
awards. If there is someone you think deserves one of these awards, please
nominate them. I'll be glad to help you.
John
>From: "Barra, Lynn" <lbarra at itic.org>
>To: "incits-chairs at lyris.itic.org" <incits-chairs at lyris.itic.org>
>Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 19:46:57 -0700
>Subject: [incits-chairs] Action Requested: 2009 Nominations for the Annual
> INCITS Awards - Due Friday, February 20, 2009
>

>To INCITS TC, TG, SG Officers and Executive Board Members –
>

>In preparation for the 2009 TC Officers Symposium being held April 20-21,
2009, in the Orlando, FL area, we are requesting members to submit
nominations for the annual awards to recognize the individual achievements of
members of the INCITS community.  Nominations in seven of the eight
categories are invited from all members (please see the attached notification
letter).  Chairs: Please ensure this information is distributed to your
committee.

>All members are encouraged to submit nominations.  They should be sent to
Lynn Barra (lbarra at itic.org) at the INCITS Secretariat not later than Friday,
February 20, 2009.

>Each nomination must include the candidate's name, address and email, the
award sought for the candidate, and details of the candidate's achievements
based on the criteria for nomination.

Standards<http://www.incits.org/&gt;
>INCITS Secretariat, Information Technology Industry Council (ITI)
>1250 Eye St. NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20005
>
>Notice
>This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. This mailing list may not be used for unlawful purposes. All
postings should be relevant, but ITI accepts no responsibility for any
posting and may terminate access to any subscriber violating any policies of
the Association. Please review the INCITS Anti-Trust Guidelines at
<http://www.incits.org/inatrust.htm">http://www.incits.org/inatrust.htm>http://www.incits.org/inatrust.htm

>Please be advised that replying to this message goes to the sender. If you
wish to send a reply to all on the list, please respond with "Reply All". If
you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.

John Lohmeyer		       Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
LSI Corp.		       Voice: +1-719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.		Cell: +1-719-338-1642
Colo Spgs, CO 80907