Power Condition Mode Select interpretation of intent

Mark Evans Mark.Evans at wdc.com
Mon Aug 25 13:17:01 PDT 2008

* "Mark Evans" <Mark.Evans at wdc.com>
*
Hello,
As Gerry wrote, the other stuff is in SBC-3.  I think the offending sentence
and the following "a..b" list could be deleted in SPC-4, as that does
address behavior defined in another standard.
Please feel free to call or send an email to me with any comments or
questions that you have about this stuff.
Regards,
Mark Evans
Western Digital Corporation
5863 Rue Ferrari