SSC-3 Action Item 9.2.1IBM LB comments clarified

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 21 14:54:20 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0808213_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

I added clarification to make sure all IBM LB comments could be found.
In the course of completing this action item I found to comments that were
somehow dropped in the automated processing.  You have seen emails on
those two items suggestion IBM-L3 and IBM-L4.
The clarifications have been uploaded as
http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/document.08/08-339r0.xls
I used 08-095r4 the LB comments resolution document and turned on track
edits.
Thanks,
Kevin D. Butt
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-2869 / 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com