SERVICE DELIVERY OR TARGET FAILURE

Ralph Weber roweber at IEEE.org
Wed Aug 20 05:17:51 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0808200_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Eddy,
I believe that any situation in which 'service delivery or target
failure' would apply will result in the PERFORM TASK MANAGEMENT FUNCTION
command completing with a status other than GOOD. Since the parameter
data is transferred only when the status is GOOD, there is no case
where 'service delivery or target failure' can appear in the parameter
data.
All the best,
.Ralph