Query Unit Attention

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 14 09:12:46 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0808143_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Eddy,
 QUERY ASYNCHRONOUS EVENT is the correct item.	The proposal that added
this began as QUERY UNIT ATTENTION but ended up adding deferred errors as
well as UA's so the name changed. This happened in proposal 07-224
(http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/document.07/07-224r1.pdf).	I am not sure when
the name changed, but this is the history.
Kevin D. Butt
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-2869 / 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/storage/
"Eddy Quicksall" <Quicksall_SCSI at bellsouth.net>
Sent by: owner-t10 at t10.org
08/14/2008 07:25 AM
<t10 at t10.org>
cc
Subject
Re: Query Unit Attention
This is a re-send since I didn't see this reflected.