SAT R6

Kevin_Marks at Dell.com Kevin_Marks at Dell.com
Thu Aug 7 11:02:52 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0808071_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Do you have any preference in LB comment format?
Kevin
From: owner-t10 at t10.org [mailto:owner-t10 at t10.org] On Behalf Of Mark
Overby
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 9:18 PM
To: t10 at t10.org
Subject: SAT R6
It has been pointed out (and I've confirmed) that I muffed the variable
updates in frame, so what is posted reads SAT-05 inside the document,
but it is indeed SAT r6. To avoid having to reset the letter ballot or
do any other oddities, I'll note it as an error during letter ballot
comment resolution.
Apologies and one more step to make sure I add to the checklist...
Thanks.
may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use,
copies of the original message.