September T10 meetings in Colorado Springs

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Tue Aug 5 11:57:28 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0808050_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

The cut-off date for the September 8-12 T10 meeting week in Colorado Springs
is August 9th. If you have been procrastinating, now would be a good time to
make your room reservations. If you have any trouble getting into the guest
room block, please let me know. The meeting announcement is available at:
  http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/announce/ann-m087.pdf
Please also note that LSI is hosting a reception on Tuesday evening,
September 9th at the Phantom Canyon Billiard Hall, across the street from the
Antlers Hilton Hotel. We'll have dinner, drinks, and pool...
Ya got trouble,
Right here in River city!
With a capital "T"
And that rhymes with "P"
And that stands for Pool.
John Lohmeyer		       Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
LSI Corp.		       Voice: +1-719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.		Cell: +1-719-338-1642
Colo Spgs, CO 80907