SAT R6

Mark Overby moverby at nvidia.com
Mon Aug 4 19:17:38 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0808043_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

It has been pointed out (and I¹ve confirmed) that I muffed the variable
updates in frame, so what is posted reads SAT-05 inside the document, but it
is indeed SAT r6. To avoid having to reset the letter ballot or do any other
oddities, I¹ll note it as an error during letter ballot comment resolution.
Apologies and one more step to make sure I add to the checklist...
Thanks.
------
contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution
is prohibited.	If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by