08-195r0: ADC-3 Host Reported Error Details

Ballard, Curtis C (StorageWorks) curtis.ballard at hp.com
Mon Apr 28 16:07:42 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0804284_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>
Attachment #1: <A HREF="r0804284_image001.gif">image001.gif</A>

Kevin,
Thanks for catching those errors.  I have posted a corrected proposal.
I had intended to add the tape diagnostic data log page (16h) to the list of
pages available to the ADC device server but hadn't put the updated table in
the proposal.  I have added it to r1 as well as corrected the typos you
noted.
Curtis