Fwd: SAS Solutions Open House

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Mon Apr 21 14:51:22 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0804210_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

All T10 Members:
Reminder: We will have a SAS Solutions Open House in conjunction with the T10
& STA meetings in San Jose in May. Registration is required to attend this
event, and you must reserve a spot on the bus, if you have not already. See
below for more info:
EVENT BASICS:
SAS Solutions Open House