Editolial mistake

Takaharu Ai ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com
Wed Apr 16 22:07:11 PDT 2008

* Takaharu Ai <ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com>
*
Hello Katata-san,
As you said in the personal converstaion after the meeting, a part of my
comment regarding the Scramble Content Allocation of SEND DISC STRUCTURE
command was not correct.
In the meeting, we decided the following text in r0.99 to be divided
into two sentences.
The first one was to explain about the structure of the Scramble Content
Allocation information. I believe the text decided in the meeting was
good.
The second sentence was to explain which fields in the Scramble Content
Allocation information must be obfuscated by a Bus Key. My comment did
not include the first field, Title Set Zone information field. But as
you said in the conversation, this field shall be obfuscated as well.
That was my mistake and you were right.
So, could you please add the Title Set Zone information field in the
second sentence?
Best Regards,
Harry Ai
VEBU