NCITS new policy prohibiting proposal sharing with non-members

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Wed Apr 16 09:36:11 PDT 2008

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
Gerry,
I do not believe these documents are covered by the RD-1 changes since they
are STA documents. In any case, we will find a way to continue to distribute
such documents (at least through the STA web site).
The issue with the INCITS EB over the RD-1 changes is not resolved yet. I do
not expect the resolution can occur before July since the EB does not meet
until then.
John

John Lohmeyer		       Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
LSI Corp.		       Voice: +1-719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.		Cell: +1-719-338-1642
Colo Spgs, CO 80907
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org