Internet ADT (iADT) Proposal Posted (T10/07-469r2)

Paul Suhler Paul.Suhler at Quantum.Com
Fri Apr 11 15:25:21 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0804112_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

I have posted a new revision of the iADT proposal, for discussion in the 16
April ADI teleconference:
You are welcome to send me comments in advance of the teleconference.
Thanks,
Paul
___________________________________
Paul A. Suhler | Firmware Engineer | Quantum Corporation | Office:
949.856.7748 | paul.suhler at quantum.com
___________________________________
Disregard the Quantum Corporation confidentiality notice below.  The
information contained in this transmission is not confidential.  Permission
is hereby explicitly granted to disclose, copy, and further distribute to any
individual(s) or organization(s), without restriction.
The information contained in this transmission may be
confidential. Any disclosure, copying, or further
distribution of confidential information is not permitted
unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by
Quantum Corporation. Furthermore, Quantum Corporation is not
responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the
substance of this communication or for any delay in its
receipt.