[T11.3] FC-DA-2: table 35 - ACC Response code = "Command executed"

Bob.Nixon at Emulex.Com Bob.Nixon at Emulex.Com
Wed Apr 9 15:10:58 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0804094_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Hi, Dave, I think what that row is trying to say is that a Target has to
be able to give that response (if it couldn't, it could not be a
Target). Other responses are not sepcifically prohibited by that line,
although it could be read that way. I would suggest adding another row:
ACC Response code != "Command executed":   -	 A     P    -
   - bob
  _____
From: t11_3-bounces at listserve.com [mailto:t11_3-bounces at listserve.com]
On Behalf Of David Peterson
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 11:49 AM
To: t11_3 at t11.org; t10 at t10.org
Subject: [T11.3] FC-DA-2: table 35 - ACC Response code = "Command
executed"
FC-DA-2 table 35 has a row specifying an ACC Response code = "Command
executed" is a Required PRLI response from an FCP target.
Other responses are certainly possible (see FCP-4) thus I believe this
is wrong (and actually mislabeled) and provides no real value either.
I propose that the row be removed.
Comments?
...Dave