AI from SAS Phy meeting

Jenkins, Mike Mike.Jenkins at lsi.com
Mon Sep 24 09:08:46 PDT 2007

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0709240_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Phy folks,
I had an implied AI from the meeting to supply the input file format to
describe the waveform being evaluated by the new code under development
to replace Enhanced WDP.  Two files are described by the comment code
below:
*	'symbolfile' is a column of 1's and 0's representing the
repeating pattern.
*	'samplefile' is a column of voltage samples of the actual
waveform, oversampled by a defined amount.  (I would suggest 16x.)
%% Define inputs %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%% sampleFile : Contains exactly "oversampling" samples per symbol. The
samples
%% must be circularly shifted to align with the symbols in "symbolFile."
The
%% file format is a single column of chronological numerical samples, in
ASCII
%% format, with no header or footer
%%
%% symbolFile : The file format is a single column of chronological
symbols, in
%% ASCII format, with no header or footer
Regards,
Mike