ok by you if we obsolete SCSI thru USB bInterfaceSubClass 02h MMC-2

Jim Bovee Jim.Bovee at microsoft.com
Fri Sep 21 12:39:40 PDT 2007

* Jim Bovee <Jim.Bovee at microsoft.com>
*
If this web page is to be believed, a device using SubClass 02h has been
identified:
	http://superdave.blogdns.org/superdave/KohjinshaDeviceReport
Unfortunately which device it is can't easily be determined from the given
information. It's likely one of the following:
	Cypress Semiconductor Corp. USB-2.0 IDE Adapter
		Vender: Cypress Semiconductor Corp.
		PnpID: VID_04B4&PID_6830
		Device: USB-2.0 IDE Adapter
	Genesys Logic, Inc. USB 2.0 IDE Adapter
		Vender: Genesys Logic, Inc.
		PnpID: VID_05E3&PID_0702
		Device: USB 2.0 IDE Adapter
	SanDisk Corp. SDCZ2 Cruzer Mini Flash Drive (thin)
		Vender: SanDisk Corp.
		PnpID: VID_0781&PID_5150
		Device: SDCZ2 Cruzer Mini Flash Drive (thin)
	SanDisk Corp. USB Device
		Vender: SanDisk Corp.
		PnpID: VID_0781&PID_5158
		Device: USB Device
	SanDisk Corp. USB Device
		Vender: SanDisk Corp.
		PnpID: VID_0781&PID_8181
		Device: USB Device
	M-Systems Flash Disk Pioneers USB Device
		Vender: M-Systems Flash Disk Pioneers
		PnpID: VID_08EC&PID_0008
		Device: USB Device
	Workbit Corp. USB Device
		Vender: Workbit Corp.
		PnpID: VID_09CC&PID_2102
		Device: USB Device
	Western Digital Technologies, Inc. USB Device
		Vender: Western Digital Technologies, Inc.
		PnpID: VID_1058&PID_0701
		Device: USB Device
Does anyone recognize a SubClass 02h device from this list?