T10/STA Attendee Meeting Guide

Neil Wanamaker Neil_Wanamaker at pmc-sierra.com
Fri Sep 14 14:36:20 PDT 2007

* Neil Wanamaker <Neil_Wanamaker at pmc-sierra.com>
*
An additional note, not obvious from the maps, is that the nearest SkyTrain
station is located at Burrard & Dunsmuir (2 blks nw, 2 blks ne, across
Burrard from the grey box marked Park Place).
The SkyTrain does NOT run to the airport (at least not until 2010).
Don't mention the word "work" at immigration...
Neil Wanamaker
PMC-Sierra
100-2700 Production Way
Burnaby, BC V5A 4X1