Mt Fuji - MMC:

David Burg daviburg at windows.microsoft.com
Thu Sep 6 09:53:47 PDT 2007

* David Burg <daviburg at windows.microsoft.com>
*
Hello Reiner,
Thank you for joining the discussion. :-)
Katata-san's description about error reporting seems accurate: erroneous
(==garbage) data report is allowed during streaming playback, *instead* of
retrying or failing with check condition. While for normal data reading, the
drive will retry until either it gets a correct CRC or timeouts and then
report a check condition instead of erroneous data. No?
Best regards,
David Burg.