Mt Fuji - MMC:

Reiner Kopf rkopf at nero.com
Thu Sep 6 09:34:41 PDT 2007

* Reiner Kopf <rkopf at nero.com>
*
Hello Katata-san,
in our implementation we're controlling the priority by using the
'Streaming' bit of the WRITE 12 and READ 12 command. So we share
David's opinion.
However I guess your description of the error reporting behaviour
for (1) 'streaming playback' and (2) 'data reading' is interchanged.
Best regards,
Reiner Kopf
Nero AG

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org