Call for INCITS Executive Board Member and TC Chairmen IPR Questions

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Thu Oct 25 15:56:37 PDT 2007

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0710253_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Ralph, master of acronyms, picturesquely pointed out in a private email, some
people may not realize that IPR means Intellectual Property Rights. -- John
>Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 11:04:21 -0600
>To: T10 Reflector <t10 at t10.org>
>From: John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
>Subject: Fwd: Call for INCITS Executive Board Member and TC Chairmen
>  IPR Questions
>
>If anyone has IPR questions for INCITS, please let me know by November 15th.
I'll consolidate then and forward them to INCITS. -- John

>>Subject: [incits-chairs] Call for INCITS Executive Board Member and TC
Chairmen IPR Questions - Responses Due December 1, 2007 - Action Item a07.149
|from the September 2007 INCITS EB Meeting
>>Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 11:51:17 -0400
>>From: "Garner, Jennifer" <jgarner at itic.org>
>>To: incits-chairs at lyris.itic.org
>>

>>in071559
>>
>>INCITS
>>InterNational Committee for Information Technology Standards
>>INCITS Secretariat, Information Technology Industry Council (ITI)
>>1250 Eye St. NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20005
>>Telephone 202-737-8888; Fax 202-638-4922

>>October 25, 2007

>>December 1, 2007
>>
>>Reply to:
>>
>>Jennifer Garner
>>
>>Phone:
>>
>>(202) 626-5737
>>
>>Email:
>>
>>jgarner at itic.org
>>

>>----------

>>Call for INCITS Executive Board Member and TC Chairmen IPR Questions -
Action Item a07.149 from the September 2007 INCITS EB Meeting

>>----------
>>
>>Background
>>
>>At the September 2007 meeting of the INCITS Executive Board, it was agreed
that the INCITS Secretariat would request that INCITS EB members and TC
Chairmen submit IPR questions for a Venable representative to address at the
January 2008 EB meeting in the Washington, DC area.

>>Requested Action
>>
>>INCITS EB members and TC Chairmen are invited to submit IPR questions to
Ms. Garner (jgarner at itic.org) by December 1, 2007.  A representative of
INCITS' legal counsel, Venable, will incorporate the questions in a
presentation to the January 15-17, 2008 INCITS Executive Board meeting.

>>Jennifer T. Garner
>>Director, Standards Programs
>>INCITS/Information Technology Industry Council
>>1250 Eye Street, NW - Suite 200
>>Washington, DC 20005
>>202.626.5737
>>e-mail:   jgarner at itic.org
>>website:
<www.in">http://mail.itic.org/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.incits.org/>www.in
cits.org

John Lohmeyer		       Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
LSI Corp.		       Voice: +1-719-533-7560