SAT-2 new feature cutoff

Mark Overby MOverby at nvidia.com
Fri Oct 19 15:24:53 PDT 2007

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0710191_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

After discussion on the reflector, through e-mail, and in the telecom on
Wed - we're shooting for a new feature cut off at the end of the January
2008 meeting. We'll also discuss on Tuesday in November during the
regular SAT meeting.
Comments, questions, and concerns always welcome.
Thanks!
------
contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution
is prohibited.	If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by