07-437r2 -- SA Creation with tabular algorithm sets

Ralph Weber roweber at IEEE.org
Wed Oct 17 13:37:37 PDT 2007

* Ralph Weber <roweber at ieee.org>
*
Kevin,
I was not very thrilled with the wording when I wrote it.
I was/am also concerned about the replication of requirements
statements in the table introductory sentence and the table
footnote, but I am also worried about the table being clear
about how it contributes to the requirements.
I anticipate hammering these words into shape during the
next Security conference call. I have noted your proposed
rewrite for discussion at that time.
All the best,
.Ralph

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org