SONY XDCAM optical drive (?)

Peter Van Hove Peter at Smart-Projects.net
Wed Oct 17 06:02:52 PDT 2007

* "Peter Van Hove" <Peter at Smart-Projects.net>
*
Dear Brian,
I don't own such a device, which makes it harder to address any issues.
I have been working this issue via an owner in Australia, but that person is
not an expert on the backend stuff (at all).
As far as I understand this device is BD only internally.
I have uploaded a few interesting things that the owner sent me after I
asked several questions:
http://www.smart-projects.net/downloads/temp/SonyXDCAM.zip
Among the data is a BUSTrace log of the Inquiry command (and even
screenshots of it for those not owning a BUSTrace copy).
Best Regards,
Peter
Peter Van Hove, CEO Smart Projects
CD, DVD, BD and HD DVD Data recovery