SONY XDCAM optical drive (?)

Brian A. Berg bberg at bswd.com
Wed Oct 17 05:40:25 PDT 2007

* bberg at bswd.com (Brian A. Berg)
*
Peter,
Could you send along the 36 Inquiry command data bytes so that it's
clear re: this device's PDT, Product ID, etc.?	Also, does the device
possibly have the capability of multiple personalities, e.g., both HDD
and optical, which could be hard- and/or soft-switchable?
Thanks.
 Brian A. Berg		  bberg at bswd.com     Voice: +1.408.741.5010
 Berg Software Design			       FAX: +1.408.741.5234
 14500 Big Basin Way, Suite F	 Consulting: storage/SCSI/USB/Flash
 Saratoga, CA 95070 USA 		      Cell: +1.408.568.2505
		       visit the Storage Cornucopia at www.bswd.com

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org