SMC-3: Action Item Reminder

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 16 16:00:10 PDT 2007

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0710161_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

This is a reminder to the SMC WG members who accepted an action item in
the September SMC-3 WG meeting.
07-049 [Roger Cummings] Investigate Symantec position of if we should
improve SMC TapeAlerts or obsolete them.
07-050 [Kevin Butt] Investigate IBM position of if we should improve SMC
TapeAlerts or obsolete them.
07-051 [Curtis Ballard] Investigate HP position of if we should improve
SMC TapeAlerts or obsolete them.
07-052 [Rod Wideman] Investigate ISV?s position of if we should improve
SMC TapeAlerts or obsolete them.
07-053 [Kevin Butt - Secretary] Investigate ISV?s position of if we should
improve SMC TapeAlerts or obsolete them.
07-054 [Geoff Barton] Investigate ISV?s position of if we should improve
SMC TapeAlerts or obsolete them.
07-055 [Erich Oetting] Investigate ISV?s position of if we should improve
SMC TapeAlerts or obsolete them.
07-056 [Georg Boasson] Investigate ISV?s position of if we should improve
SMC TapeAlerts or obsolete them.
Thanks,
Kevin D. Butt
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-2869 / 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com