November Hotel Cut Off Extended Again (Bookings at only 68% of Usual)

Daniel.Colegrove at hitachigst.com Daniel.Colegrove at hitachigst.com
Thu Oct 11 12:27:39 PDT 2007

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0710110_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Dear T10 Reflector Member:
The hotel room cut off has been extended through the weekend.
The bookings are only 68% of nominal for a T10 meeting. The
cost of the meeting rooms and catering are supported by the
room rate. If you have given up on trying to get a room at
the Atrium Suites and have booked elsewhere please try
one more time.
The manager of catering and events Sophia has offered to
take reservations personally and get back to callers with
a confirmation number.
Her number is 702-697-5653
Email: sophiaj at atriumsuiteshotel.com
Our group name is Hitachi. Please mention it when you call.
If you have any problems please e-mail me or call.
Best Regards,
Daniel J. Colegrove
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies
daniel.colegrove at hitachigst.com