DVD-R Video (-VR)

Peter Van Hove Peter at Smart-Projects.net
Fri Mar 23 08:01:08 PDT 2007

* "Peter Van Hove" <Peter at Smart-Projects.net>
*
Hi Keiji,
You are correct ...
and in fact IsoBuster works just fine with such discs.
I just double checked.
I got confused there ...
don't know why ...
getting old I suppose :-)
Or is there another DVD-R/W format (besides the VR standard) used in
standalone players as well that I'm overlooking right now ?
Sorry for my ignorance.  I need a break.  Good that the weekend is near :)
> But RW disc that has correct DVD VR structure shall have UDF structure as
> well
Does the DVD VR structure point to the recordings as well ?
And if so what standard describes these structures ?
Best Regards,
Peter
Peter Van Hove, CEO Smart Projects
CD and DVD Data recovery