CLEAR TASK SET task management function

Elliott, Robert (Server Storage) Elliott at hp.com
Fri Feb 23 12:50:20 PST 2007

Attachment #1: <A HREF="r0702231_smime-2.p7s">smime-2.p7s</A>

Does any SCSI software other than test software actually use the CLEAR TASK
SET task management function? CLEAR TASK SET clears tasks from all I_T
nexuses.
If so, would that software be happy to use one of these instead?
a) ABORT TASK SET - just clear tasks from the same I_T nexus; or
b) LOGICAL UNIT RESET - clear tasks from all I_T nexuses and wipe out other
state information
Rob Elliott, elliott at hp.com
https://ecardfile.com/id/RobElliott