New ASC

Ralph Weber roweber at ieee.org
Thu Dec 20 07:31:34 PST 2007

* Ralph Weber <roweber at ieee.org>
*
I have certainly added the following Additional Sense
Codes for SPC-4 r12:
00/07 -- PROGRAMMABLE EARLY WARNING DETECTED
00/1E -- CONFLICTING SA CREATION REQUEST
04/13 -- LOGICAL UNIT NOT READY, SA CREATION IN PROGRESS
24/08 -- INVALID XCDB
2A/0A -- ERROR HISTORY I_T NEXUS CLEARED
2A/0B -- ERROR HISTORY SNAPSHOT RELEASED
2A/14 -- SA CREATION CAPABILITIES DATA HAS CHANGED
74/0C -- UNABLE TO DECRYPT PARAMETER LIST
74/10 -- SA CREATION PARAMETER VALUE INVALID
74/11 -- SA CREATION PARAMETER VALUE REJECTED
74/12 -- INVALID SA USAGE
74/30 -- SA CREATION PARAMETER NOT SUPPORTED
74/40 -- AUTHENTICATION FAILED
74/79 -- SECURITY CONFLICT IN TRANSLATED DEVICE
I also have indications of some older changes, but I cannot
verify what was added back in May. If your favorite new ASC
is not in the above list, please check the web site:
http://www.t10.org/lists/2asc.htm
If you still cannot find the ASC, please let me know so
I can make the change before SPC-4 r12 goes to press
sometime next week.
Thanks,
.Ralph
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org