January Meeting Week

Curtis Stevens curtis.stevens at wdc.com
Wed Dec 19 14:51:40 PST 2007

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0712195_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

I have extended the room block through this Friday 21-Dec.  If you are
interested in booking into the room block, please make your reservations
before Friday.	The room block is used up for some of the days.  Please send
me an E-Mail if the system indicates that there is no availability for one
of your nights.  I will try and add a couple more room nights to the block.
This link provides reservation instructions:
http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/announce/ann-m083.pdf.
Curtis E. Stevens
20511 Lake Forest Drive #C-214D
Lake Forest, California 92630