[STA Members] STA Reception January 14th, CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS : Beyond SAS-2

Mason, Harry Harry.Mason at lsi.com
Wed Dec 12 14:31:03 PST 2007

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0712125_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
Being in the final stages of buttoning down the SAS-2, the SCSI Trade
Association would like to take the opportunity in Santa Ana, to discuss,
what comes next.
Some are suggesting an interim specification to clean up SAS-2 and
possibly include additional cabling options.  Others are suggesting we
split the physical interface work from the SAS-3 standard development
effort.  I'm sure there are many other ideas on how to proceed and what
technologies should be considered in future SAS instantiations.
All T10 and current STA members are invited to an open discussion on
this subject.
The reception will begin at 6:30pm on Monday January 14th at the Embassy
Suites in Santa Ana. .	Food and beverages will be provided.
STA will make available up to six, 15 minute presentation slots, and the
topics are open to most anything we should be considering in future SAS
generations.
Please respond directly to clyon at scsita.org  with your presentation
topic and we'll add you to the agenda!
Looking forward to an informative and lively discussion
Thanks,
Harry Mason
STA President
719-331-0994