Reminder, SAS PHY WG call, Dec 13, 10:00am CST

Alvin.Cox at seagate.com Alvin.Cox at seagate.com
Wed Dec 12 12:14:01 PST 2007

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0712123_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

The agenda below is based on the previous status of the PHY specification.
Due to my extended leave and current ISP and telephone service issues
resulting from the ice storms in Oklahoma, I have not been able to review
emails prior to making this agenda. The call will be conducted and the
agenda may be modified based on particiapant input.
Conference calls on Thursday at 10:00 am Central time.
Next conference call: 12/13/07
Toll Free Dial in Number: (877)810-9442
International Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number: (636)651-3190
PARTICIPANT CODE: 3243413
Webex information:
https://seagate.webex.com/seagate
Topic: SAS-2 PHY WG