June Mt. Fuji meeting announcement

Reiner Kopf rkopf at nero.com
Mon Apr 30 23:45:41 PDT 2007

* Reiner Kopf <rkopf at nero.com>
*
Dear Mt. Fuji members,
Nero is pleased to host the June Mt. Fuji meeting in Karlsruhe,
Germany as following.
1. Date and time
  June 5th and 6th (Tuesday & Wednesday), 9:00am - 5:00pm
2. Meeting place
  Dorint Novotel Karlsruhe Kongress
  Festplatz 2
  76137 Karlsruhe
  Germany
  Tel.: +49-721-3526-0
  Fax:	+49-721-3526-100
  E-mail: H5400 at accor.com

http://www.accorhotels.com/accorhotels/fichehotel/gb/nov/5400/fiche_hotel.sht
ml
  Exact meeting room will be announced later.
3. Hotel
  - Dorint Novotel Karlsruhe Kongress
  You can stay in the Dorint Novotel Karlsruhe Kongress where the
  meeting takes place. Contact information see above.
  Price: 137,00 Euro per night including breakfast, WLAN voucher:
11,95 Euro (18:00h - 09:00h)
  As we have reserved a block of rooms, please make your hotel reservation
  at the Hotel Dorint before May 11th.
  Please indicate Nero AG/Mt. Fuji meeting on reservation.
  - Hotel Kaiserhof
  Hotel Kaiserhof
  Karl-Friedrich-Str. 12
  76133 Karlsruhe
  Germany
  Tel.: +49-721-9170-0
  Fax:	+49-721-9170-150
  Email: info at hotel-kaiserhof.de
   http://www.hotel-kaiserhof.de/en/linke_navigation/index.php
  Price: 105,00 Euro per night including breakfast and WLAN.
  As we have reserved a block of rooms, please make your hotel
  reservation at the Hotel Kaiserhof before May 18th.
  Please indicate Nero AG/Mt. Fuji meeting on reservation.
4. Access
  Karlsruhe is located in the south-west of Germany, close to the French
  border. It's in between Heidelberg (70 km) and Baden-Baden (40 km).
  The closest international airport is Frankfurt.
  From there you can take the train ICE at the "long-distance station"
  (german: Fernbahnhof) to Karlsruhe (~1h).
  From the train station in Karlsruhe you can take a taxi or the tram No 2.
  Exit the tram at "Kongresszentrum" (for Hotel Dorint) or "Marktplatz"
  (for Kaiserhof).
  In case you travel by car please use the attached description
(Access_Dorint.pdf)
  or check at the appropriate section on the hotel webpage.
5. Request for attendees
  Please kindly inform me (rkopf at nero.com) if you like to attend the
  Mt. Fuji meeting so that we know the number of attendees for organizing
  the meeting.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please let me know.
Best regards,
Reiner Kopf
Reiner Kopf
E-Mail rkopf at nero.com
<http://www.nero.com">http://www.nero.com>http://www.nero.com
NERO - BECAUSE TECHNOLOGY COUNTS
Nero AG
Im Stoeckmaedle 13-15
76307 Karlsbad
Germany
Vorstand: Richard Lesser (CEO), Kevin Dillon (CFO)
Aufsichtsratvorsitzender/Chairman of the supervisory board: Jim Corbett
Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 362519
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or
have received this e-mail in error) please notify the
sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of
the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org