Device Identification VPD Page - iSCSI

Robert Snively rsnively at brocade.com
Thu Apr 26 09:07:24 PDT 2007

* "Robert Snively" <rsnively at Brocade.COM>
*
It may be that you are working with a Beta model that has
not had its WWN installed yet.	If that is the case, NAA=0000
(meaning "Name Not Present") might be appropriate for the
device.  However, it would not be compliant, because "Name Not
Present" is not a world-wide unique name.  Sounds like it
is time to contact the iSCSI device manufacturer and get
an update that correctly defines the name.
Bob