Invitation to Ampheno/HP Hospitality suite

Bill Boyne BBoyne at AssembleTech.com
Sat Apr 14 06:57:23 PDT 2007

* "Bill Boyne" <BBoyne at AssembleTech.com>
*
Hi all,
This is for the folks who will be visiting Houston next week for the T10
meeting.
Amphenol/HP will be hosting a hospitality room at the Marriott Monday
night and all day Tuesday.
Monday night from 7:00PM to 9:00PM your are invited to a Meet and Greet
where we will be serving complimentary beer and wine from 7:00PM to
9:00PM. Our location is in the DALLAS ROOM.
All day Tuesday we will feature snacks and beverages for those seeking a
little break from the proceedings in the DALLAS ROOM.
Please come and join us in the DALLAS ROOM during your stay in	Houston!
Thanks and regards,
Bill Boyne
SATA/SAS Product Manager
4850 Wright Road, Ste. 190