keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Sun Apr 1 04:43:36 PDT 2007

* keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
*
Hello all,
I did not work as chair. I apologize really.
Our department moved to new facility in the week of 19th. Fuji FTP and
Reflector
were stopped from 17th till 26th. After I moved to new facility, I must send
my
note PC to IT System Coordinators to fit my PC configuration to the new
facility
on Mon. (26). A coordinator killed my PC on Tue. My note PC never booted from
HDD. Then I worked to fit my PC by myself and recovered the data and
application
as much as possible. Then I found that I have no access to Fuji FTP in new
facility.
I re-wrote Draft Minutes and Agenda proposal today. And posted them on ftp as
follows.
ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_7/Minutes
      DraftMinMar07.pdf
      SWG Minutes 12Mar07.pdf
      MinFeb07.pdf
ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_7/Proposal/Apr07
      Agenda Apr07.doc
I did not coordinate editors meeting. So many action items were not carried.
apologize for this problem really.
Best regards,
Keiji Katata
PIONEER CORP.